For smooth, radiant skin that glows from within you need to ensure you have plenty of good fats in your diet.
Top 5 radiance beauty foods high in essential fatty acids:
- Avocados – use avocado instead of banana as a thickener in fruit smoothies.
- Nuts – snack on a handful of walnuts or brazil nuts instead of biscuits or potato crisps.
- Seeds – sprinkle flaxseed, sunflower or pumpkin seeds on salads and breakfast cereals.
- Oily fish – eat salmon, mackerel, herrings or sardines at least twice a week.
- Extra virgin olive oil – always use for cooking. Instead of bread with butter, try making a dip with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, chilli and lemon zest and pairing with a wholegrain baguette.